Katelynn had her first soccer tournament 2 weekends ago. They won 2 games and lost 1. We were very proud of the girl playing hard in 100* weather. I would send pics but my camera was dead and I have not receive any from the other parents yet.
School is going great!! I could not have picked better teachers. The kids love their them and are really enjoying going so far. Katelynn is in her last year of Elementary so her and her friends think they are queens of the mountain right now! She got on the yearbook committee so she will be taking the pics and doing the layouts. I am very excited for her to have that opportunity in the 5th grade. Kameron got the same teacher Katelynn had in the 3rd grade, this is nice because we know exactly what to expect. They also have the technology room which means they got 6 notebook computers, video ipods, camcorders, digital cameras, printers, and just about anything else technical you can think of. So you know Kameron is loving it right now! Kaylor got a new to the school but not new to teaching teacher. I have only heard good things about her and I have really like what she has said and done so far. She has taught in Birmingham and New York and also does seminars on teaching. She seems to have lots of good ideas on how to work with 1st graders. She already has their room decorated with their pictures and drawing and has really made it their own. She also put their drawings on all their notebooks and journal, which they really liked.
We also had our renters move out on us again at the beach. So we had to get it cleaned up and new renters in. These renters are not paying the full amount but they seem to be more responsible. Maybe they will stay longer than 2 months and not trash the place in the process.






No comments:
Post a Comment